Having healthier versions of your favorite dishes is a must when trying to stick to a diet. These Keto Buffalo Chicken Tenders are so good that you would never be able to tell them apart from the ones served on your local restaurant menu. Now you can have all the flavors of your favorite appetizer but without all the extra carbs!
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Keep Calm and Cluck On</p></h4>
Being known all around the world for its protein content, chicken has a wide range of health benefits. It contains 31 grams of protein per 100 grams and is one of the best foods for protein. Protein plays an important role in our diet. It is made of amino acids, which are the building blocks of our muscles. It is not only a good source of protein but is also rich in vitamins and minerals. For example, chicken has a substantial amount of B vitamins which are useful for preventing cataracts and skin disorders, boosting immunity and improving the nervous system.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Absolutely Eggsquisite</p></h4>
As if we don’t already love chickens enough for being nutritious and delicious, then they give us eggs! Eggs aren’t just a popular dietary staple for their versatility and taste but also are really healthy! In a single egg, you’ll find a staggering number of vitamins and minerals that help your body function to the best of its ability. A single egg contains vitamins such as A, B5, B12, B2, B6, and K, just to name a few. Eggs also contain a known chemical compound called choline.
You might be asking yourself “what in the world is choline?”, Choline is essential for keeping brain cells healthy, specifically by strengthening their membranes and helping them keep their structure. That means your brain will be able to stay sharp and healthy for a longer time.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Buffalo Chicken Tenders</p></h4>
<h5>Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Serves: 6</h5>
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Ingredients:</p></h5>
* 1 pound organic chicken breast tenders
* 1 cup almond flour
* 1 large egg
* 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
* 6 ounces Primal Medium Buffalo Sauce
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Instructions:</p></h5>
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉.
2. Cut Chicken tenders to desire size or leave as is.
3. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.
4. Beat 1 egg together with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
5. Dip each tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour.
6. Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
7. If they are not as crispy as you would like, you can broil them for 2-3 minutes after baking for the 30 minutes.
8. Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then gently coat them in the buffalo sauce.