Effective Date: May, 2019
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). We only contact individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our products or services. The Site collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes name and e‐mail address for registration or opt‐in purposes and name, postal address, and payment card information when registering for our events or purchasing our products or services. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a "cookie" to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record‐keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re‐enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single‐pixel graphic files also known as "transparent GIFs") to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML‐formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features; advertising that appears on the Site; and, making other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise. We also may provide your information to third parties, such as service providers, contractors and third‐party publishers and advertisers for a variety of purposes, including to process payment for any order you place through the Site, shipping, and advertising and marketing of products offered by other companies. We will not, however, disclose any payment card information that you provide to us to third‐party publishers and advertisers. If you do not wish your information to be used for the purpose of third‐party advertising and marketing of other products, you must send an e‐mail to the Online Privacy Coordinator at email@example.com requesting to be taken off any lists of information that may be used for these purposes or that may be given or sold to third‐parties.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online ‐ for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas ‐ that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third‐party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
We also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third‐party vendors use first‐party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first‐party identifiers, and third‐party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third‐party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check‐out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The "Remarketing" feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
As noted above, we may also share traffic data with advertisers and other third parties who may use it for advertising purposes, including to serve targeted advertising on non‐affiliated third party sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information about your online activities on the Site or other websites over time. For example, anonymous information collected across multiple sites may enable the ad network to predict your preferences and show you ads that are likely to be of interest to you. Please visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") for information about how to opt‐out of interest‐based advertising by their members.
See http://www.networkadvertising.org for general information about the NAI and http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp for the opt‐out page. You may also visit http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ to learn about interest‐based advertising and how to opt‐out from online behavioral ads served by some or all participating companies.
We abide by Facebook's Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad ("Facebook advertising data") is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers' campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
We do not specifically target our marketing, our Site, our content, or our products or services to the EU, nor conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our Site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the "right to be forgotten."
To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR Representative
This children's privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent under age users from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
We use reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Please note, however, that no security measure is flawless, and there is always a risk that your data may be hacked or compromise.
- We strictly abide by our obligations to comply with anti‐SPAM laws.
- All emails that are sent to you by WARRIOR MADE, INC include an unsubscribe link in them.
- You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
- We will remove you from our mailing list immediately. Please note, however, that e‐mails about your purchase from us may still be sent if you opt out.
- Additionally, all emails from us will have a clear "From" field that identifies us as the sender and will contain our street address for contact purposes.