Sure, fried rice is already a dish full of strong flavors, but who denies the Sriracha gods when the perfect use comes around? Sriracha’s delicious heat and lack of vinegary aftertaste make it a perfect addition to this 25-minute quick dish to deliver some extra oomph.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Open Sesame!</p></h4>
Although tiny, sesame seeds pack some major benefits. They are loaded with copper, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium. Copper, in particular, is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties, and helps reduce arthritis pain, swelling of joints and strengthens the bones. Sesame oil aids in reducing blood pressure, helping anemia with its large iron content and contains an amino acid known as tyrosine. Tyrosine is directly connected to serotonin activity helping fight stress and depression.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">A Healthy Alternative</p></h4>
What is coconut aminos? There are only two ingredients to create coconut aminos: coconut tree sap and sea salt. Not only is coconut aminos a great substitute for soy sauce, but it also is a powerful little ingredient in its own... Packed into this unassuming condiment are the nearly endless benefits of coconut, containing antioxidants that protect the heart, regulate blood pressure levels and strengthen the immune system.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Sriracha Cauliflower Fried Rice</p></h4>
<h5>Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 4</h5>
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Ingredients:</p></h5>
* 2 tablespoons avocado oil
* 1 pound chicken breast
* 6 cups of cauliflower rice
* 1 red bell pepper
* 1 cup cut (1-inch long) green beans
* 2-3 tablespoons coconut aminos
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
* 1 green scallion
* Salt and pepper to taste
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Instructions:</p></h5>
1. Slice chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Then dice up bell pepper, green beans, and scallions.
2. In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon avocado oil and bring to medium heat. Add in chicken and cook until chicken is just cooked.
3. Add in remaining avocado oil. Add in cauliflower rice, bell pepper, and green beans. Stir and cook until vegetables are halfway cooked.
4. Add in coconut aminos, sesame oil, and sriracha. Stir until thoroughly combined and vegetables are tender but still crisp.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Stir in scallions for a few seconds before turning off heat.
6. Dish out into meal prep containers. Allow rice to cool before refrigerating or freezing.