<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Peanut Butter Cookies</p></h4>
<h5>Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Makes: 24 cookies</h5>
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Ingredients:</p></h5>
* 1 cup creamy peanut butter
* ⅓ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
* ½ teaspoon baking soda
* 1 large egg
* ⅓ cup chopped peanuts
* Pinch of salt
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Instructions</p></h5>
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Combine peanut butter, monk fruit sweetener, baking soda and egg with an electric mixer. Once mixed,add the peanuts and mix well.
3. Roll the dough into 1 ½ inch balls and place them on the baking sheet. Press down gently with a fork in one direction, and then the opposite direction.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the bottoms begin to brown. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
5. Bake in batches of 12 until you have used all the dough. (keep the dough in the refrigerator between batches).
6. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.