Who doesn’t love a creamy coffee treat that is keto friendly? We do! Fat bombs are the perfect portable way to round out your macros and slash your cravings. Plus, they’re easy to customize with delectable flavors that will keep you satisfied without tanking your progress.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Creamy Dreamy Coconut</p></h4>
Creamed coconut has a strong coconut flavor with a creamy texture and a beautiful coconut aroma. Coconut milk and coconut cream are high in medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). Healthy saturated fats are what really get your body into a fat burning mode and MCT’s have an added bonus of being a quick energy booster when you are feeling sluggish... MCTs are digested and absorbed differently than long-chain fats (the majority of saturated fats in animal foods). They go directly to the liver and can be burned directly for energy, whereas long-chain fats travel around the body first and may be stored in the tissues. Coconut cream has a relatively high fiber content in a small serving size, and it’s also a rich source of B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and the essential minerals such as iron, calcium, and phosphorus.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Oh Marvelous Cheese</p></h4>
Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. It contains Vitamin B2, B3, B5, Manganese, potassium and magnesium. Having black coffee in the morning enhances the brain function. It helps the brain to stay active and thus helps in boosting the memory power. It also keeps the nerves active which in turn keeps dementia at bay. Studies say regular consumption of black coffee reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s by 65 percent and Parkinson’s by 60 percent. That is a pretty large percentage! Incorporating coffee into your daily routine and even your recipes is a great way to get these benefits.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Bulletproof Fat Bombs</p></h4>
<h5>Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 3-4 hours | Serves: 20</h5>
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Ingredients:</p></h5>
* 1 cup creamed coconut milk full-fat or cream cheese
* ¼ cup grass-fed butter or coconut oil
* 2 tablespoons coconut oil or MCT oil
* 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder, unsweetened
* ¼ cup powdered monkfruit
* 10-15 drops liquid monkfruit
* ½ cup organic strong brewed coffee or caffeine-free chicory coffee
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Instructions:</p></h5>
1. Combine the softened creamed coconut milk, butter or coconut oil, and cocoa powder in a bowl.
2. Add powdered monkfruit and stevia into a blender and pulse until
3. Add in the prepared coffee (room temperature or lukewarm, not
hot) to the blender and pulse again until smooth.
4. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the ice-cream into the ice tray.
5. Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until firm. Enjoy!