We love unique and tasty recipes you can be creative with, and this one you are sure to make time and time again! It’s a perfect addition to your weekly meal plan saving you time and money by planning your meals ahead!
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Best Bang for Your Buck</p></h4>
Bursting with both vitamin C and antioxidants, limes, like lemons possess a powerful set of health benefits. Some of these include improving heart health, help fight cancer and boost immunity. Studies have shown eating limes help reduce the plaque buildup in artery walls. Limes are jam-packed with antioxidants, which are compounds that fight against the harmful free radicals that can cause cell damage and chronic disease. They are an excellent source of vitamin C, in fact, just one lime contains about 32% of your daily value... Getting enough vitamin C in your diet is important for many aspects of health, but it’s especially imperative when it comes to immunity.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Super Spinach</p></h4>
Although spinach can be overlooked when it comes to greens, it’s one of the most nutrient-packed foods you can consume. We’re talking vitamin K, vitamin A, folate, vitamin C and even potassium! It contains all of this and more while only coming to a total of seven calories with the macronutrients of one gram of protein and one gram of fiber per cup. Can you believe that?! The benefits that come from all these important vitamins and minerals include protection against cancer, boosts immunity and due to its antioxidant content, spinach limits inflammation in the body. If the sailor man with the spinach can, you can!
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Bang Bang Chicken and Cauliflower Rice</p></h4>
<h5>Prep Time: 15-25 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Serves: 4</h5>
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Ingredients:</p></h5>
* 2 ½ tablespoons avocado oil
* 1 pound chicken breast
* 1 pound fresh spinach
* 4 cups cauliflower rice
* Salt to taste
* 1 lime
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Sauce:</p></h5>
* ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
* ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons avocado mayonnaise
* ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons <a target="_blank" href="https://www.warriormade.com/content/diet/homemade-keto-thai-sweet-chili-sauce/">Homemade Keto Thai Sweet Chili Sauce</a>
* 1 ½ tablespoon liquid monk fruit sweetener
* 1 ½ teaspoon sriracha sauce
* 2 teaspoons lime juice
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Instructions:</p></h5>
1. In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon avocado oil and bring to medium-high heat. Add chicken breast to pan and cook a few minutes on both sides until chicken is cooked and has a light brown sear on both sides. Remove chicken and set aside to cool. Once cooled, slice into 1/2 inch thick pieces.
2. Add spinach to the same skillet and cook until tender. Add salt to taste. I recommend adding less salt than usual since you will also be mixing the spinach with the sauce later. Remove spinach to allow to cool.
3. Add remaining avocado oil to skillet and bring to medium-high heat. Add cauliflower rice and cook until cauliflower is tender but still crisp. Salt to taste. When cauliflower rice is finished, remove from heat.
4. In a bowl, add all sauce ingredients and with a whisk until fully combined...
Add cauliflower rice, spinach, and chicken to meal prep containers. Add sauce to four small containers and place into each container. (you should have some sauce leftover).. Add a lime wedge and store in the fridge.
5. When ready to eat, remove sauce container and lime wedge and heat. Drizzle Thai Sweet Chili sauce on top, and some fresh lime juice and enjoy!