Time to put on your apron and whip up this incredible Asian Crack Slaw! Great for meal plans this is a one-pan dish that boasts strong, sweet and spicy flavors. Simple, quick, yet oh so satisfying, you will want a second serving of this dish! Switch things up or leave them be this also tastes amazing the next day.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">The Food that Lengthens Life</p></h4>
We all know that veggies are good for us but often times it can be a bit boring eating them the same old way. In comes broccoli slaw! When you eat broccoli, you're getting dozens, maybe even hundreds, of super-nutrients that support optimal, body-wide health. One particular compound in broccoli is sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is a powerful compound to prevent and fight cancer by lowering oxidative stress, neutralizing carcinogens and battling toxins. Broccoli also packs high levels of minerals important for reduced inflammation, fighting free radical damage and protecting cardiovascular health.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Paradise on Your Plate</p></h4>
If you want beautiful glowing skin, and an immune system powerful enough to fight off just about anything, don’t forget this highly nutritious but common vegetable! The rich amount of Vitamin C in cabbage keeps the skin youthful and delays the aging process. Moreover, Vitamin A in cabbage juice works together with Vitamin D to make your skin clear and healthy. It is also full of vitamin K and anthocyanins that help with mental function and concentration which prevent nerve damage, improving your defense against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
<h4><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Asian Crack Slaw</p></h4>
<h5>Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Serves: 6</h5>
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Ingredients:</p></h5>
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 clove garlic
* 1 tablespoon avocado oil
* 9 ounces shredded cabbage
* 12 ounces bag broccoli slaw
* 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
* 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
* 2 tablespoons sriracha + 1 tsp monkfruit
* ⅛ teaspoon salt to taste
* ⅛ teaspoon pepper to taste
* 1 teaspoon sriracha to taste
<h5><p style="color: rgba(20, 117, 135, 1)">Instructions:</p></h5>
1. Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until brown and season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer browned beef to a plate or bowl leaving juices in the skillet.
2. Add minced garlic to the skillet with the juices and cook until fragrant.
3. Mix in shredded cabbage and broccoli slaw with the garlic. Cook until desired tenderness.
4. Add in the cooked ground beef.
5. Combine coconut aminos sriracha and monkfruit then and it to the slaw and meat until thoroughly combined.
6. Add sesame oil and mix. Top with more sriracha if desired and Enjoy!